Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Week One...

The scale this AM read 166. I am down 4 pounds. Yay! that is a good start, no? It doesnt' mean I'll be wearing a slinky black thing to the wedding I am going to in Hondras in less than a month, but it's a start. I had planned on buying those Spanx sucky-innie things (their technical name, I believe), to camouflage all the wobbly bits. But it was pointed out to me that it might be a bit hot in Honduras for all that lycra and spandex. So I will be sucking it in all night without any elastic help. Damn. I guess lunch tomorrow will be a scrumptuous piece of lettuce....

What have I done differently? I guess I've just eaten a little bit less. No Starbucks during the week. Smaller portions. No ice cream at night. More salads.

This week I will drink more water b/c man, I am parched.

1 comment:

Elena said...

Go Sarah Go!!!

You've totally inspired me! You know what's wild, is that you're starting weight is my weight too. Think I'll start tomorrow though. I've done quite a bit of damage today.

As the Wiggles say, "Go, Go, Go, Go, Go....Lights, Camera, Action!"