Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Weigh-In Tuesday

Okay, so I lost .8lb over the past two weeks.


Meh. It's okay. It's not bad. Given the fact that I've been digging into Ethan's Halloween candy with alarming frequency (until the dawn of yesterday's tooth ache--I mean, I'm a glutton, but not for punishment) and that Husband brought me a mini chocolate lava cake for my birthday, I'm amazed that I didn't GAIN 2-3 lbs.

I am however, ticked off at the scale at the RE's office. Last week her scale had me at a full 9lbs over what I weighed today and what I weigh on my scale at home. I hate doctor office scales. Hate them.

Other scales, though, I'm starting to like a little bit.

1 comment:

lonek8 said...

when I was pregnant and getting weighed all the time at the OB's office (with a number that was only going UP) they had a littel sign on the scale that said "pretend it's your IQ." Always made me smile